13-14 September 2023 | Innside, Manchester
Now in its 22nd year, the LGC Summit is a critical and prestigious event in the calendar for council chief executives and their senior officers. Taking place under the Chatham House format and an invitation-only event, the Summit offers a unique opportunity for leaders to get together, explore key issues and share innovative thinking around tackling those challenges.
Attend the LGC Summit 2022 to:
- Meet with your peers and connect with thought-leaders from within and outside the sector.
- Share your experiences and find out how others are managing common challenges.
- Contribute to the discussion on the biggest issues of the day and debate the future shape of local government.
- Hear from big thinkers to inspire you and help shape your strategic vision.
- Benefit from the time to reflect on where we are in a safe space.
Take a look at what our attendees thought of the 2021 LGC Summit
"A punchy way to find out what is happening in the sector, and as importantly what may be heading our way, from leading figures in the sector all quietly curated by the team at LGC”
“A good networking opportunity and well curated, the quality of sessions is high with good participation opportunities.”
“An excellent event with great panellists, topics and relevance with good networking space built in.”
“A vibrant, informative and thought provoking event and great opportunity to network with colleagues.”
“Brings subject matter experts together to explore cutting edge topics that are shaping the future of local government.”