Now in its 23rd year, the LGC Summit is a critical and prestigious event in the calendar for council chief executives and their senior officers. Taking place under the Chatham House Rule, the Summit provides a safe and collaborative space for local government leaders to get together, debate key issues and share innovative thinking around tackling those challenges.
Three key reasons to attend the LGC Summit:
- Connect with your peers across the sector, build relationships and share insights and experiences with others who are facing similar challenges.
- Be inspired by thought-provoking speakers , learn about new and innovative strategies, and contribute to the discussion on the most pressing issues of the day.
- Take time to reflect, collaborate and deliberate over the future of the sector in a safe space under Chatham House Rule.
What last year’s attendees thought of the LGC Summit:
- A punchy way to find out what is happening in the sector, and as importantly what may be heading our way, from leading figures in the sector all quietly curated by the team at LGC
- A worthwhile opportunity to debate the latest issues and hear the latest thinking from colleagues in the sector.
- An excellent event with great panellists, topics and relevance with good networking space built in.
- A vibrant, informative, and thought-provoking event and great opportunity to network with colleagues.
- It was an extremely valuable insight into the high-level thinking at the pinnacle of local government, which cuts across authorities and leaders, and as such was invaluable for a recent entrant into the sector.
- Brings subject matter experts together to explore cutting edge topics that are shaping the future of local government.
- Brilliant variety of speakers and subject matters, all relevant to running local authorities.
- An awesome opportunity for networking and high-level discussions on the most pressing issues facing all local authorities.