Why you should attend
LGC Summit is the annual forum for chief executives to discuss the key challenges facing the sector. Our new look, 24 hour summit provides an unrivalled opportunity to hear from pioneers, thought leaders, decision markets and innovators as we address the challenge of how best to lead places through complex times.
The issues for discussion this year include:
- Examining public sector reform - what are the forces that will shape our communities in future?
- Participate in a high level debate on how we can develop a sustainable health and care system
- Debate and discussion on what effective system leadership looks like in practice
- If we had a blank canvas, what would be the best structure for public service delivery?
- How can economic growth be harnessed to ensure that communities flourish.