Why you should attend
The LGC Summit enables local government’s most senior officers to discuss the key challenges facing the sector.
Our new look series provides an unrivalled opportunity to hear from pioneers, thought leaders, decision makers and innovators as we address the challenge of how best to lead places through complex times.
Take part in the debate from the convenience of your own home or office, with no impact on your carbon footprint. By attending the series you will:
- Get exclusive insight and the latest thinking from the key decision-makers in and around local government
- Share thoughts on the immense challenges faced by councils and best practice on how to overcome them
- Sense-check your recovery plans with important influencers and your peers
- Reflect on how your organisation dealt with the crisis and what lessons can be learnt from it
- Challenge the status quo in our safe space to think, learn and digest – all for the benefit of your community
Take part live in the sessions most relevant to you and catch up later with any sessions you have missed. Our virtual audience consist of Council chief executives and their direct reports and senior figures from influential national local government bodies.
This is what attendees had to say about last year:
"Excellent and thought-provoking - how could you improve it? You can't! The best Summit yet!"
David Hagg, Chief Executive, Stroud DC
"Excellent calibre of speakers, open, honest discussions of the most important issues. Great audience and organisation"
Jacqui McKinlay, Chief Executive, Centre for Public Scrutiny
"A great opportunity to hear from and debate with national quality speakers on the main topic affecting public services"
Attendance is by invitation only and on a complimentary basis, including overnight accommodation.