Become a sponsor
Great sponsor opportunities to engage with the right stakeholders at the right level
The LGC Summit is free to attend for local authority chief executives or their nominated deputies.
The Chatham House Rule format promotes frank and honest debate and thinking around the toughest challenges facing local government’s most senior professionals over a 24 hour period. Delegates value the time away from the office to discuss prominent issues and opportunities to network with their peers, leading speakers and commercial partners.
The Summit offer sponsoring partners a unique insight into the challenges and future plans for this sector, the opportunity to contribute their expertise to the conversation, and great networking potential.
A limited number of packages are available to sponsors ranging from hosting a workshop, hosting a networking dinner, sponsoring the drinks reception and partner or supporter packages, all of which include delegate places for two representatives from your company.
- Gain access to a hard-to-reach audience of local government's most senior officers
- Delegates will include chief executives and direct reports to chief executives from top tier councils
The 24 hour format allows for intensive high-level conference speaker and panel sessions, valuable networking, hosted dinner, thought leadership and great insights for sponsor partners.
- Content – a variety of speaking opportunities on the main programme and breakout sessions, shaped with LGC's editorial and production team
- Thought leadership – engage in the most pressing topics in local government and position yourself as part of the journey and solution
- Define – business critical insight to ensure local authorities can continue to deliver critical public services effectively
- Networking drinks and dinner – space for meetings focused on connecting sponsors and local authorities, through formal networking, round table discussions and dinner
- Bespoke – the opportunity to sponsor unique and exciting event features
- Editorial roundtable – extend your reach and start the conversation ahead of the main programme with a four page feature in LGC following the event
Testimonials from previous sponsors:
"The reason we sponsored the Summit was we really wanted to support the leadership in local government, to come together and talk about different ways of doing things in a safe space. As a real ally of the sector and a critical friend, I’ve really enjoyed the chance to have those conversations"
Dominic Campbell, Chief Executive, FutureGov
"What’s fantastic is that with Chatham House rule people are much more honest than perhaps they are at larger set-piece local government events, with more open discussions”
Max Wide, Associate Director, Connected Places Catapult
“It’s really important for CEOs to be able to get together, especially at times like these where there are major challenges to be faced”
Sean Hanson, Chief Executive, Local Partnerships LLP
For more information:
Please contact Andrew Porter to discuss the brand awareness generated as part of the marketing campaign and bespoke packages available:
T: 020 3953 2435