Sponsors & Partners
Great opportunities to engage with the right stakeholders at the right level
The LGC Summit is free to attend for local authority chief executives or their nominated deputies.
The Chatham House Rule format promotes frank and honest debate and thinking around the toughest challenges facing local government’s most senior professionals, over a 24 hour period. Delegates value the time away from the office to discuss prominent issues and opportunities to network with their peers, leading speakers and commercial partners.
The Summit offer sponsoring partners a unique insight into the challenges and future plans for this sector, the opportunity to contribute their expertise to the conversation, and great networking potential.
There are a limited number of packages available to sponsors ranging from hosting a workshop, networking dinner hosting, sponsoring the drinks reception and Partner Supporter package, all of which include delegate places for two representatives from your company.
- Gain access to a hard to reach audience of local government's most senior officers
- Delegates will include chief executives and direct reports to chief executives from top tier councils
The 24 hour format allows for intensive high level conference speaker and panel sessions, valuable networking, hosted dinner, thought leadership and great insights for sponsor partners.
- Content – a variety of speaking opportunities on the main programme and breakout sessions, shaped with LGC's editorial and production team
- Thought leadership – engage in the most pressing topics in local government and position yourself as part of the journey and solution
- Help define – business critical insight to ensure local authorities can continue to deliver critical public services effectively
- Networking drinks and dinner – space for meetings focused on connecting sponsors and local authorities, through formal networking, round table discussions and dinner
- Bespoke – the opportunity to sponsor unique and exciting event features
- Editorial roundtable – Extend your reach and start the conversation ahead of the main programme with a 4 page feature in LGC to follow the event
Testimonials from 2019
“An immensely valuable time away from daily pressures, hearing inspiring arguments and thoughts. It provided me with space to think about addressing problems differently – great for working with a new political administration!”
Rob Mitchell, Head of Policy & Performance, Redcar & Cleveland Council
“Great for networking with colleagues. It allows for affective sharing and understanding of the challenges facing Local Government and how to overcome them”
Theresa Grant, Chief Executive, Northamptonshire County Council
“Gave time for reflection and exposure to some really contemporary thinking on issues that are relevant right now”
Paul Matthews, Chief Executive, Monmouthshire County Council