Leading towards recovery will be the key theme of this year’s programme, which is currently under development. We are working to make it hugely topical and relevant to assist senior officers in these uncertain times.
In the safe environment offered by the Chatham House rule, we will facilitate frank and open discussion on the lessons learnt from the pandemic and the significant issues now facing us including:
- Leading through crisis; leading through recovery
- Reviving local economies
- Coronavirus: a catalyst to organisational change
- Impact on financial sustainability and reform of the status quo
- Compassion and inclusion: councils’ leadership role in the local community
- The local response to climate change
If you are interested in contributing to the programme please contact Jenny Vyas at Jenny.Vyas@emap.com.